To get Kate Moss’s Red Carpet signature smoky eye look, follow these simple steps:
1) Primer – First prime the eye with any eye primer to ensure that shadow will last longer
2) Tinted Moisturizer – Apply a tinted moisturizer; tinted moisturizer gives you sheer coverage. You don’t want a heavy foundation to take away from the eyes.
3) Blush – Use a blush that will blend easily into skin. Don’t use a color that is too dramatic.
4) Cream Shadow – Apply a black cream shadow to the eye-lid; try using a crease brush to blend the color in.
5) Eye Liner – Line the top lash line with black liquid eye-liner, this will give the eyes a richer look. Line the bottom lash line with black pencil liner.
6) Mascara – Apply multiple coats of black mascara to give the effect of false lashes.
7) Lipstick – Use a shade that enhances your natural lip color. Since the eyes are the main feature, keep lips a neutral color.